In natural medicine, symptoms of disease are just a signpost
on the road to healing, so here is a holistic and not only symptomoriented approach. The aim is to encourage selfhealing.
Did you know that for naturopathic therapies exist
approved numerous applications for animals?
Naturopathic therapies can be used in particular to
acute and/or chronic diseases:
- Respiratory diseases
- Skin and skin disorders
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Malfunction of internal organs
- Hormonal disorders
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
- Infections of the urinary and reproductive organs
- Aging and weakness
- Behavior problems
- To stabilize and stimulate the metabolism
- For detoxification of the body after Cortisone-and
Antibiotic administration or after Vaccinations
- As a complement to conventional medical treatment
(treatment process or as pre-and post-closure)
- To strengthen and stabilize the immune system
- In pain therapy
In all the listed therapies on my homepage
I always look at the animal holistically and work out
an individual treatment plan.
I do have my own praxis for animals (dogs, cats, rabbits,
guinea pigs, mouses, hamster...) and horses in Bielefeld
(for horses I will come to the stable).
You can come to my
praxis but also Home visits are possible,
you can choose this. You can reach me any time including Sundays and public holidays. By appointment.
Following you will find some of the therapies I can offer you:
- Bioresonance therapy (complete checks, special bacteria- virus checks, allergy tests, feed stuff compatibility etc.)
- Mykotherapie (it is a kind of chinese fungus)
- Geriatrics especially for old animals
- Akupuncture (traditional and also laser)
- Physical therapy
- Leech therapy
- Magnetic field therapy and so on.
If you do have any further questions regarding the therapy
forms pls. do not hesitate to contact me by mail or telephone.
I will try to answer all your questions. Looking forward hearing from you!